Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela R Romano-Adesman
Dr. Angela R Romano-Adesman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Romano-Adesman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela R Romano-Adesman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angela R Romano-Adesman has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Marfan Syndrome
- Heart Block
Showing 1 of 1
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
38 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angela R Romano-Adesman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.