Dr. Angela M Rosetti Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Angela M Rosetti?

Not a good experience with Dr. Rosetti

Dr. Rosetti was unable to effectively diagnose and provide a care plan for my child's injury. Despite not being able to provide the proper care, she refused to direct us to the proper specialty where my child could receive proper diagnosis and treatment. As a result, my child had to endure pain and discomfort for an extended period of time. There didn't seem to be any urgency on the part of Dr. Rosetti to ensure proper care for my child. I cannot provide a positive review of my experience with this doctor and would have to recommend to anyone considering this doctor for your care or your child's to reconsider.

Autism Spectrum Disorder