Dr. Angela M Rowden Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Angela M Rowden?

Failure

This woman should not be practicing plastic surgery. She operated on my eyes for ptosis in 2006 on recommendation of my regular Opthalmologist. During the surgery I could tell she was struggling and having problems since I was only partially anesthetized. She denied this later, but the outcome was poor in that one eyelid is lower than the other and when I raise my eyebrows the lids lift away from the eyeball surfaces. One of the goals was to lift the outer corners of my eyes and after leaving unnecessarily obvious scars on my temples I still have downward slanting eyes. My Ophthalmologist agreed that it was a poor outcome and sent me back for correction, at which she was visibly angry and told me it was because I have "Caucasian skin." I notice Dr. Rowden's ratings in school were not great either and I wish I had done more research before allowing her to operate on me. I have a long history of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries due to a birth defect and in my experience these Drs generally don't take responsibility for their failures, which I suppose is why they require payment before they operate. There should be a law that they don't get paid for making things worse. So do your research first.