3.9

got me in the hospital after I sat in the ER for over 2 hours

No Comment........remember 2012? Dr. Ruiz Llanes blazed after giving me the wrong seizure meds. I'm now disabled but wanted to thank you for getting me into the hospital. Loved that induced coma. After he "left" town. You wouldn't even see me. But its all good.

I really wanted her to be the one

My doctor left his office to help at the VA lucky them I can not find one for me , To many issues on my side that she did not hear 2 hrs in still no doctor them all she did was read the compter what her asst wrote Never told me my blood work result or gave me the proper meds for that visit Will keep looking

One of the best

One of the most caring doctors we have seen. Takes time to give the best care possible.

Español

Maravillosa Dra. que Bueno encontrar a una Doctora que hable español con tan amplios conocimientos, que su unica preocupacion es ayudarme a que mi salud sea mejor todo el tiempo, me escucha, y gasta el tiempo necesario para hacerlo.

PCP

I'm very happy with my Primary Care physician, she is always ready to help me with any problem I have, is been my PCP for 7 years.

Dr. Angela F Acevedo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.