Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Angela Scioscia
Angela Scioscia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Angela Scioscia is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego and UC San Diego Health System.
Angela Scioscia has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Scioscia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
UC San Diego Health System
37 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Yale University School Of Medicine
Angela Scioscia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUC San Diego Health - Hillcrest UC San Diego Medical Center, 200 West Arbor Drive, San Diego, CA
Angela Scioscia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.