Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela L Straface has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Angela L Straface has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Angela L Straface is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I live equal distance between the two big hospitals in Arlington. I should have gone to Memorial. This woman had a bad attitude the moment she walked in the room. I will never go back. The nurse actually apologized to us as we were leaving, and said she had been in trouble for not getting along with people. I believe it!
Dr Straface is extremely knowledgable and intuitive with her diagnostic skills. She is caring and efficient. I have never met another doctor who I would place more trust in or recommend more. We used to live closer to her facility but will now spend the time to travel to see her when we have an emergency. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I came in to the ER with my sick child. Turns out that she just had croup and was fine but I was freaked out when it seemed like she couldn't breathe. Dr. Straface came in like she was really busy, but then she sat down and acted like she was really listening to me. She took time to examine my child, explained to me what was going on and reassured me. She said she's a Mom too and the first time her child had croup she kinda freaked out too. I'm not sure about the other people who rated her on this site. I thought she was really nice, took time with me, and didn't make me feel dumb for coming to the ER with something I probably could have handled at home. I'll know what to do next time!
this doctor made a diagnosis on me just because i was over weight said for sure i had diabetes because i was over weight test determined I WAS NOT DIABETIC not even close she still wanted to treat me for this condition she was rude and i felt discriminated because of my weight filing complaints on this dr with hosp medical board etc
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1994
Allegheny General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela L Straface in this video.
Dr. Angela L Straface is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.