Dr. Angela Straface Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Angela Straface?

Bad experience

Posted on December 21st, 2013

I live equal distance between the two big hospitals in Arlington. I should have gone to Memorial. This woman had a bad attitude the moment she walked in the room. I will never go back. The nurse actually apologized to us as we were leaving, and said she had been in trouble for not getting along with people. I believe it!

Kind, efficient care

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Dr. Straface has seen several of my family members in the ER. She's efficient, thorough and helpful. She seems really smart and competent.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Dr Straface is extremely knowledgable and intuitive with her diagnostic skills. She is caring and efficient. I have never met another doctor who I would place more trust in or recommend more. We used to live closer to her facility but will now spend the time to travel to see her when we have an emergency. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

very throrough, helpful

Posted on February 29th, 2012

I came in to the ER with my sick child. Turns out that she just had croup and was fine but I was freaked out when it seemed like she couldn't breathe. Dr. Straface came in like she was really busy, but then she sat down and acted like she was really listening to me. She took time to examine my child, explained to me what was going on and reassured me. She said she's a Mom too and the first time her child had croup she kinda freaked out too. I'm not sure about the other people who rated her on this site. I thought she was really nice, took time with me, and didn't make me feel dumb for coming to the ER with something I probably could have handled at home. I'll know what to do next time!

weight discrimination and rude

Posted on February 17th, 2012

this doctor made a diagnosis on me just because i was over weight said for sure i had diabetes because i was over weight test determined I WAS NOT DIABETIC not even close she still wanted to treat me for this condition she was rude and i felt discriminated because of my weight filing complaints on this dr with hosp medical board etc

Posted on October 11th, 2017