Dr. Angela Y Nishio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Y Nishio?

Don't plan on going back

Disaster. She pretends to take time and pretends to be busy but no... Her staff seemed miserable and my hunch was that she probably was on facebook or something.

Awesome OB/GYN

I found Dr. Nishio to be the most down to earth easy to talk with MD. She really put me at ease dealing with a Gyn issue that had me very concerned. I have been a non compliant patient when it came to yearly paps but I have now found the MD that made all the difference in the world to me and I will make my yearly appointments and follow thru now....no problem. Thank you Dr. Nishio.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Angela Y Nishio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.