Dr. Angela Wai Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Angela Wai?

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Went to her once, and no more. I found her to be callous, overbearing and caused more stress for me upon leaving her office. Not helpful, AT ALL. I do not recommend her.

rude doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2015

she don't finish you talking she just going to interrupt you and tell what she wants to tell you.she yelled at me on the phone.she really don't tell you what to do if you have a problems about taking the medication that she prescribed.very rude.

Posted on September 16th, 2013

She listened to what was important to me in working to choose the right medication. She was compassionate and understood the depth of my depression.

Registered Nurse being treated for Depression

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I've given her the benefit of the doubt and tried to stick it out for the past few years, considering I think I've been a fairly easy patient to see. But now in my time of need when the depression is getting worse...she has not called me back, I was unable to get a sooner appt date or even talk to her. What little trust I had in her is now out the window. What if I was on the verge of commiting suicide? I feel bad for her other patients.

time

Posted on August 16th, 2011

time is too short to diagnose anything in 15 minutes?

Please do not go to this doctor she is terrible

Posted on May 20th, 2011

FYI she is foreign, not that it matters, but she has a strange perspective. I think she has a bad feeling about people in general. she does hand out medication very easily. she's rude and harsh. if you have a different perspective than hers she gets mad. She did also yell at me but did call me later, so she knew what she did wrong. she's very easy to get an appt with, now i know why... plse do yourself a favor and go to someone else.

Her license should be taken away...

Posted on January 14th, 2011

she is free with giving meds, vs helping. she handled my husband drug problem by asking him "are you going to stop" he said YES and she told me "you have no right to ask him if he's doing drugs" 4 years later he's still on drugs, probably never stopped. she used to yell at me, she was very emotional and unbias, unprofessional and all based on her emotions not a professional. she was wrong, my husband was lying the whole time, Dr. Wai sait it was my fault so we paid her to mess up our lives more. and we have a child. DON'T GO TO HER

Hot-tempered Psychiatrist will give you anxiety, anger issues!

Posted on July 29th, 2009

She asks you a question but cuts you off by forcing her ideas over yours, and inaccurately projects her own frustrations as a product of your bad character. Beware, she has issues of inadequacy and tries to compensate by treating you poorly. A definite ego problem that you do not want to risk encountering.

Posted on July 27th, 2009

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A DOCTOR CAN SEE A PATIENT AT 8:45 AND THE PATIENT LEAVING AT 8:55 . IS THIS THE TYPE OF CONCERNED DOCTOR THAT YOU WOULD VISIT?

Posted on November 3rd, 2015