- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela B Wingfield has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Angela B Wingfield has the following 12 expertise
- Contact Dermatitis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Angela B Wingfield Accepts the Following Insurance
- 11295 E Taylor Rd Gulfport , MS : (228) 864-3300
More about Dr. Angela B Wingfield
I enjoy all aspects of practicing dermatology and the variety of patients I treat and the types of problems they have. Cosmetic dermatology is one of my favorites because it allows me to use my artistic abilities to improve someone's appearance and self esteem. I also enjoy treating rashes and acne because I find it rewarding to use my knowledge to solve someone else's problem. Treating skin cancer and checking moles and growths is also an important part of my work. We see so many atypical moles and cancers, and keeping those patients safe is important to me. Our clinic is a full-service dermatology practice and we have a full range of laser and aesthetic services to enhance our medical and cosmetic treatments. We also sell high quality makeup and skin care products in our office. We are equipped to handle any skin care problem.