Dr. Angela B Wingfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela B Wingfield?

Very efficient and thorough

I had several moles and spots for Dr Wingfield to look at. She thoroughly looked me over, removed 2 items I identified and two she found suspicious. I was in and out in 20 minutes.

Could not be more satisfied!

My first visit to the office today.

The ease of getting a prompt appointment was surprisingly good. Once I arrived and filled out the required paperwork, the wait of 45 minutes seemed to be a bit long, considering that the waiting room was almost empty when I arrived. The staff was very friendly and courteous, the exam room clean and well lit, and the examination was thorough and I was not rushed. Except for the time spent in the waiting room, I was well pleased.

This R.N. will not go back again.

The examining room is dark and dingy with inadequate lighting for a dermatological examination. The examining table is up like a chair and is not comfortable. It should be flat with a pillow so that the patient can turn over for a backside examination. I went for a thorough check-up of my skin. I did NOT receive a thorough check up of my skin. My appointment was a total waste of time and money.

Doctor's Response

We have brightly lit rooms and offer every patient a full skin exam if they want one.

Dr. Wingfield and her staff are excellent. They go out of their way to help their patients. They have been treating my daughter for acne for a few years now and have been wonderful!

I have never had a bad experience or felt like I was being "ripped off". I have never had an issue with being charged too much. Dr. Wingfield is knowledgable and kind and quick. I go in several times a year for my daughter for acne and wart removal. We have also had appts involving laser treatment and had no problems. I highly recommend Dr. Wingfield.