Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela Y Moore has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
Dr. Moore has cut her staff down significantly and as a result seems to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. She barely spent thirty seconds with me, but managed to blame me for a scar she left me after a mole removal a few years back. I'm sure I would have followed instructions to reduce the appearance of a scar, but I really can't remember that well. She was certain she described the instructions to me, but she recommended a $750 treatment to remove it. Great. Thanks.
Dr. Angela Moore is very punctual. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes which is very rare with doctors. She is to the point and is very knowledgeable. Also, she is very up to date on how the insurance companies pay. This gives you an opportunity to decide if you want a treatment that the insurance company is not going to pay for before you get the notice from them that they didn't pay and you owe. Plus her staff is wonderful.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Angela Y Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArlington Colorectal Clinic, 711 E Lamar Blvd Ste 200, Arlington, TX
Dr. Angela Y Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.