Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Angeles M Buck has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Angeles M Buck has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Angeles M Buck has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angeles M Buck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
My wife and I chose Dr. Buck as our doctor to deliver our first child and so far it has been a wonderful expierence. She's sweet and insightful. She's been very imformitave with us being first time parents. We've talked to her at every one of her visits and has been very thorough and thoughtful through out the entire process. Love her!
I first met Dr Buck while my own Dr was on vacation. She helped me through a devastating time. She was absolutely wonderful to me and my family, even working through her days off to be with us as needed in the hospital. I switched to Dr Buck as my primary OB/GYN and she delivered my youngest child and will be delivering the one I am carrying now. Her staff is just as sweet and caring as she is. I truly enjoy having her as my Dr!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Buck. She came in on her day off to do my c-section. I had to wait sometimes for appointments because she tries really hard to make it to all her deliveries, which means a lot. I had friends who met their delivering docs for the first time in the delivery room. Not what I wanted at all. She and her staff were always kind and responsive. I absolutely love being her patient!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Angeles M Buck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvocates For Womens Health, 9880 Angies Way Ste 350, Louisville, KY
Dr. Angeles M Buck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.