Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelia Andrews
Dr. Angelia Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altus, OK. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Jackson County Memorial Hospital and Jackson Co Memorial Hospital. Dr. Andrews has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angelia Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Andrews is the best doctor, she is one of few doctors who actually care about her patients and don't just care about money.... she is real down to earth and explains everything. and doesn't care that make an appointment just because have questions.... she is awesome!! thank you Dr Andrews for caring and helping me as well all other patients!
Dr. Andrews doesn't suffer what most M.D.s suffer from- M. Dietitis. In other words, she's a real person and doesn't think her degree in medicine equates her with higher beings from a secret realm. I love her! She is genuinely interested in my health. My health is part of my happiness. Thank you, Dr. Andrews, for being there. And thank you for not trying to cut on me. lol :-)
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Andrews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson County Memorial Hospital
Jackson Co Memorial Hospital
18 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions201 S Park Ln, Altus, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angelia Andrews in this video.
Dr. Angelia Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altus, OK.