Have you seen Dr. Angelia F Thompson?

I highly recommend the care and services of Dr. Thompson. Several years ago I experienced a traumatic eye injury in which most parts of my eye were damaged. The seriousness of my injury has required that I be under the care of many physicians at various stages of my recovery. I have been Dr. Thompson's patient for three years and she has provided the best care I have ever received. I had another vision threatening condition arise and Dr. Thompson got me in immediately and treated the condition promptly, so that I did not experience any loss of vision. I have never once doubted that Dr. Thompson or Dr. Sen are anything less than fully committed to providing the very best in advanced eye care.

office visit

I was referred to Dr Thompson for consultation. I was very disappointed with my office visit, she did not have time to go over my results. She actually left the room twice during my exam to attend to other patients. I tried to ask questions but did not get the information that I needed. This Dr was more concerned about getting the correct codes for billing my insurance, than attending to me. I would not recommend her.

Very disappointed

I was very disappointed with Dr. Thompson and getting answers to her treatment. She was not readily available, but told me to speak to her technicians and ask them any questions. I think if you are paying for the services of a professional doctor, they should take the time to listen and answer any concerns a patient might have. I have now seen another doctor for a second opinion of the treatment I received from Dr. Thompson which makes it more expensive and more time spent re-doing all the tests. The staff in their office are very kind, but not always knowledgeable and that leaves the patient with unanswered questions. Would not recommend her.

Dr. Angelia F Thompson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lexington, KY.

Dr. Angelia F Thompson Is this you?