Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelica M Francu
Dr. Angelica M Francu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, MI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Francu is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Wayne. She speaks English.
Dr. Angelica M Francu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
This so called Doctor, who was my primary care physician, refused to treat my daughter who had insurance at the time of her appt. but due to the fact she seen her prior with different insurance that didn't cover much at that time and owed a $70. bill which she was willing to make a payment on that day. I was livid to hear this as I work in a medical office and we would NEVER deny a patient. If I received a phone call I would had paid the bill for her to be seen but my daughter never even called me as she was humiliated. Sad part, we only go to our doctor when needed the most, she was trying to have a follow-up from an ER visit. Shameful!!
never go there again even if there is no other place to go
I seen Dr. Francu and she was nothing but nice and very helpful. I liked her so much that I made an appointment for my 16 y/o daughter who has ADD and social anxiety. Dr. Francu took time to talk to my daughter and make her feel comfortable. My daughter absolutely loved her. My daughters Pediatrician, when I talked to him about her social anxiety, asked no questions and just wrote a prescription for Zoloft. Dr. Francu suggested a Psychologist or Counselor instead of throwing pills at us.
Dr Fran cu was our primary physician. My wife went to her and had many problems she wished to discuss. After 5 minutes, Dr Fran cu said " I don't have time for this, I have cancer patients to take care of". My wife was then in tears. Upon leaving the room, Dr Fran cu verbally says "boo who who..." and the nurses/staff begin to laugh. My late wife went to Dr. Fran cu also. My late wife had cancer at the time and was throwing up several times per day. Fran cu told her to go get a lab test for dehydration, which she did. I had to phone Fran cu myself in order to get the results, and at that time, she did NOT EVEN KNOW what the results where. Fran cu did NOTHING for my late wife. I later discussed her problem with a different doctor, who admitted my late wife into the hospital, where she was diagnosed as terminal. She died in my arms in hospice 12 days later. DR. FRAN CU, YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL. THE WORST OF THE WORST.
Dr. Francu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Angelica M Francu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGarden City Family Physicians Pllc, 30900 Ford Rd, Garden City, MI
Dr. Angelica M Francu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, MI.