Dr. Angelica M Francu Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Angelica M Francu?

Very bad service.They are not clear with patient. Highly dissatisfied.Insurance clearification is not clear, charged me for extra service.Office staff is not co operative . Office staff is not trained .

This so called Doctor, who was my primary care physician, refused to treat my daughter who had insurance at the time of her appt. but due to the fact she seen her prior with different insurance that didn't cover much at that time and owed a $70. bill which she was willing to make a payment on that day. I was livid to hear this as I work in a medical office and we would NEVER deny a patient. If I received a phone call I would had paid the bill for her to be seen but my daughter never even called me as she was humiliated. Sad part, we only go to our doctor when needed the most, she was trying to have a follow-up from an ER visit. Shameful!!

never go there again even if there is no other place to go

Love Dr. Francu

I seen Dr. Francu and she was nothing but nice and very helpful. I liked her so much that I made an appointment for my 16 y/o daughter who has ADD and social anxiety. Dr. Francu took time to talk to my daughter and make her feel comfortable. My daughter absolutely loved her. My daughters Pediatrician, when I talked to him about her social anxiety, asked no questions and just wrote a prescription for Zoloft. Dr. Francu suggested a Psychologist or Counselor instead of throwing pills at us.

WORST OF THE WORST

Dr Fran cu was our primary physician. My wife went to her and had many problems she wished to discuss. After 5 minutes, Dr Fran cu said " I don't have time for this, I have cancer patients to take care of". My wife was then in tears. Upon leaving the room, Dr Fran cu verbally says "boo who who..." and the nurses/staff begin to laugh. My late wife went to Dr. Fran cu also. My late wife had cancer at the time and was throwing up several times per day. Fran cu told her to go get a lab test for dehydration, which she did. I had to phone Fran cu myself in order to get the results, and at that time, she did NOT EVEN KNOW what the results where. Fran cu did NOTHING for my late wife. I later discussed her problem with a different doctor, who admitted my late wife into the hospital, where she was diagnosed as terminal. She died in my arms in hospice 12 days later. DR. FRAN CU, YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL. THE WORST OF THE WORST.

Well they don't know what's going on and one person says something and another one something else and the doctor not professional at all she like just started working and she not sure what she's doing she's like try this medicine and if it don't work I get u something else

staff in office

Very un -friendly and rude everytime i go to office ! Im only talking about ones sitting behide deck whom pay ur bill and set up appointments

I strongly believe that any other doctor would do a better job than Doctor Francu. I've been a patient of hers for 6 years and today she kicked me out of her office and told me that she is no longer my doctor because I was questioning the timeline of my chart in attempt to be on the same page and understand where things were before moving forward with my appointment. Not I'm forced to look else were to refill my birth control prescription that I will be out of at the end of next week. She has terrible manners and can't handle conflict. Not to mention the fact that the wait time is at least 25 minutes even if you have an appointment.

dosn' t supply enough information. Always giving out a handful of test requests no matter why your there. Fees are somewhat high considering the assistants take down all the information and you get about 5 minutes of her time.