Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelica R Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angelica R Gonzalez has the following 11 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Angelica R Gonzalez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
My initial consult she spent a lot of time with me and she really listened to what my concerns were. Very knowledgeable and confident with a very humble personality. Knew of many options and really took every question I had into consideration and answered them to my satisfaction. I was very pleased and hopeful for the future of managing my condition.
I've been seeing doctor Gonzalez for a few years now, and am always impressed after each visit. I know I'm not her only patient, but it feels that way! Each time I have an appointment, she remembers me without consulting notes, and treats my problems like they are extremely important. She doesn't throw medicine at me to mask issues, but treats the cause, and even supports my holistic approach to treatment! Consider yourself lucky if she becomes your rheumatologist
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1992
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsST JOSEPH ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES, 168 Kinsley St Ste 10, Nashua, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angelica R Gonzalez in this video.
Dr. Angelica R Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.