Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
2+ hour wait for scheduled appointments (this has happened at every single appointment), overcharged by 50% for medical records even when shown TX Admin Code 165.2, improperly codes visits which will leave you out of pocket nearly 1K for a yearly exam that is covered by your insurance, when her mistakes are brought to her attention she says she will fix the code to placate you and will then ignore your faxed, telephoned, and in person messages. She will only respond when sent certified mail.
I willl not be using the services of Dr. Ayoola ever again. The wait time is beyond acceptable. One should not have to wait over and hour to be seen by the doctor. I have had to wait three times well over an hout and a half after my scheduled appointment time while I was fasting for blood work. The "billing department" is a joke. They do not send bills, you do not have an account number for paying your balance or to reference when inquring about charges. This office considers the EOB (explaination of benefits) from your insurance provider a billing notification.
DR. Aayoola is the best. I work in Clear Lake but for the past 9 years have stayed with Dr. Aayoola because she is the best. She considers your care; she is not quick to give you any medication to get you out. She takes time to understand what's wrong and properly treat you. She LISTENS to you. I am saddened to say I am leaving Dr. Aayoolas care because her office staff is unresponsive to your needs. Her schedules are tripled and quatripled booked and they are slow to respond with referrals.If she could somehow solve those issues, her office would be the best.
35 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1983
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsN W Houston Family Practice, 11706 Fallbrook Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.