Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Staff nice but incompetent.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angelina I Ayoola - Posted on September 12th, 2018
Patient for many years..staff does not call you in timely manner with results of tests..when you call about it, they say tests not back but find out later have had test results for about 5 days..happened numerous times over the years. If you leave a message on referral line, nurses never call you back..you have to end up calling appointment line to give nurses a message..if lucky you may get a return call. Ususally have to wait at least an hour to see the doctor but somewhat of an improvement as was 2 hours every time you had an appointment. I like the PA very well, in fact prefer seeing her. Have decided after last incident concerning my tests results will change doctors.
The best Doctor ever. Very caring and knowledgable.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angelina I Ayoola - Posted on September 3rd, 2018
Negligent Coding and Over Charging
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angelina I Ayoola - Posted on August 11th, 2017
2+ hour wait for scheduled appointments (this has happened at every single appointment), overcharged by 50% for medical records even when shown TX Admin Code 165.2, improperly codes visits which will leave you out of pocket nearly 1K for a yearly exam that is covered by your insurance, when her mistakes are brought to her attention she says she will fix the code to placate you and will then ignore your faxed, telephoned, and in person messages. She will only respond when sent certified mail.
Horrible wait time !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angelina I Ayoola - Posted on December 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angelina I Ayoola - Posted on February 27th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1983
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsN W HOUSTON FAMILY PRACTICE, 11706 Fallbrook Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Angelina I Ayoola is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.