Dr. Angelina H Culin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Angelina H Culin?

For my first appointment I waited quite a long time and when I did see the doctor she was clearly in a hurry to get through the appointment. I found her to be somewhat brusque and not at all friendly or particularly open to discussing concerns I might have.

Outstanding

I see another Dr in the practice, but I had the pleasure of getting to know Dr. Culin while I was on hospital bed rest. She was fantastic. She made me feel comfortable and put me at ease during a scary time. She calmed me and offered solutions when I realized I would miss my first son's birthday. "Just move it," she says. Brilliant. Dr. Culin is sweet and caring. She cares about her patients and it shows.

Would not return to Angelina Culin

I usually do not write reviews, except I was especially haunted by my visit with Angelina Culin. She writes on her laptop during appointments, does not make eye contact. Her attitude is condescending and dismissive when there are legitimate concerns raised about your pregnancy. I would recommend going to a different OB/GYN. It may take a little longer to get an appointment, but it is well worth it. I am surprised that Angelina is allowed to work at the practice while being condescending and rude to patients.

Once past the staff everything seems nice.

The doctor is professional and very kind and considerate, and was the only one to say she's sorry that I had a miscarriage among everyone I talked to at the center. The staff seemed so cold and inconsiderate. I would go to Dr. Culin again, but I wish I didn't have to deal with the staff.

stay away!

Horrible Experience Never Again

I'm a generally new patient of Dr. Culin. Went to her last year for an annual as she came recommended. That appt was fine so I had only been to her once. Came to her this year as I wanted to discuss next steps for infertility treatment, and I felt very talked down to. Turns out, after getting negative hpts and what I thought was a menstrual period, after my period was over, I had weird stomach cramps so took another hpt and got a positive! Called the office and was told Dr Culin would call me the following morning. Well that came and went and no call, so after I called 3 times throughout the day I was told she doesn't make her call backs until after business hours. So since she didn't call me until close to 5pm on a Fri I hate to wait until Mon to get bloodwork done. Had she called me earlier I could've gone in earlier. Anyway I am going through a rough time as I am trying to find out if my pregnancy will actually be viable. I called on Mon to ask about seeing my doctor as I had weird symptoms over the weekend. I was told she wasn't in. So when I went in for the bloodwork, I asked if I could speak w/ any doctor because I have some weird symptoms and am afraid my pregnancy isn't viable and would really like to speak w/ a doctor but I was told all doctors in the practice are booked and I would need to make an appointment but won't be able to get one anyway since they are all booked. I was told yesterday that I'd get my bloodwork results today, and lo and behold I never got a call back until after I called the emergency on call doctor # and ripped them a new one. An ob/gyn is supposed to be helping women through the most important time of their lives of being pregnant and this doctor and her practice are doing everything to make this stressful time of pregnancy/possible miscarriage the worst experience I've ever dealt with.

could be nicer and less rude

I feel that Dr. Culin is condescending and has an attitude. She was my doctor through my pregnancy and I wasn't at all happy with the way she spoke to me and treated me. I almost had to have an emergency c-section because too much pitocin was administered in too short a time and I dilated far more quickly than they thought. I wouldn't ever have her treat me again. It's a shame too because the other doctors in the practice are quite nice.

The Best!

Dr Culin is the best ob/gyn. I tried everything in my power to deliver when she was on call!!!