Dr. Angelina P Mallari Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Angelina P Mallari?

AWESOME DOCTOR

DR. MALLARI IS A GREAT WOMAN! SHE IS CARING AND THOUGHTFUL

The best physician's to notify patient's regarding follow up labs, procedures results, plan of care and treatment. Thank you!

Great MD

She so down to earth..best doctor.

Dr. Mallari is Awesome!

Dr. Mallari is the best doctor I've been to. She is caring, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable in her field. I feel very comfortable talking to her about my health issues. She shows genuine concern and is very helpful in keeping me at ease with my diagnosis. I also love that she calls to follow up with me after lab work results. She really does go the extra mile to build a great rapport with her patients. She truly is a doctor who cares!

Great Doctor

I really like Doctor Mallari. She is always helpful. She will diagnose the problem and her followup is great. She makes me feel comfortable when the procedure is uncomfortable. We need more doctors like her.

Best MD in Visalia

Dr. Mallari is THE best MD I have ever had my whole life-she follows up immediately and she calls not an assistant or a nurse. She is courteous, transparent, and caring. I have begun to adore Dr. Mallari for her love of humanity. Keep up the good work Dr. !