Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelina A Rivero has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angelina A Rivero has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 12
Dr.Rivero should not be recommended to anyone. my sister in law was a patient, through her entire pregnancy she had only met her for a total of two times for only five minutes, and was also never tested for strep b, she gave birth to baby savanna, and that poor baby took one breath too soon, inhaled the fluid and it was poison to her lungs. we have evidence that there were no antibiotics given to my sister in law during labor, and if she would have been on some only two hours before delivery, baby savanna would have made it. it was one simple swab, but I guess it was too much for rivero. It was laziness and negligence that took this baby from her family. I don't think anyone should see rivero. There will be a law suit.
she's from the old school and not the old school, don't intervene type medicine, she's from the 70's and 80's where they considered being pregnant a medical condition and it needed to be taken care of! when i went into labor, i was strapped to the bed with machines and monitors and it was a big inconvenience when i had to use the rest room. i didn't want to take the epidural but because i was forced to be on my back the pain was getting so intense and i couldn't alleviate it so i took the epidural. then for some reason my husband got kicked out of the delivery room and he didn't get to come back in until he forced himself in when he heard our son cry! then, we weren't even allowed to hold him for 12 hours and to this day, we really don't know why! my whole birthing experience was just awful and if i had it to do all over again, i would've just had my son at home!
Dr. Rivero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Angelina A Rivero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsAngelina Abello Rivero Md, 6395 Highland Dr, Kaufman, TX
Dr. Angelina A Rivero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kaufman, TX.