Dr. Angelina A Villas-Adams Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Angelina A Villas-Adams?

Excellent physician

I have been a patient of Dr Adams for four years and also recommended my husband to see her. We both like her very much. She listens, suggests, is kind, compassionate and wants to help her patients lead a good life. She is easy to reach online and responds immediately.

Dr, Villas Adams should not bevin practice

After reading other comments on this page I have to say I am shocked this doctor still has her license as my experience seems to match that of everyone else--she is unprepared, immature, and clueless. Then again, her bedside manner does explain why the word "practice" is connected to doctors--she still needs a few more years in med school.

Exceptional Doctor

I had the pleasure of being seen by Dr. Villas-Adams yesterday. I found her to be extremely patient and understanding of my situation. She was very pleasant and well-informed. She took time to explain what was going on and what I needed to do to help alleviate some of my symptoms. I will be seeing her again for a procedure and I have no doubt she will take good care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Villas-Adams.

Ms

Very professional and personable. Takes time to explain procedures, diagnosis, and outcomes. I am pleased with her care and the treatment I received in the clinic.