Dr. Angeline H Williams Is this you?

20 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Angeline H Williams?

Will not come back

This is my first time ever to submit a review about a doctor on vitals.com. I feel that I need to share my disappointment and regret after my first visit with Dr. Williams. I would not recommend this place to anyone. They charged an arm and leg for first visit. The doctor said there's nothing wrong in regard to what I had expressed to her of my concerns. However, on the receipt that was mailed to me listed several diagnosis that the doctor had never mentioned or discussed to me. I also asked for a referral to see a specialist, she gave me a plastic business card that has a name of a private/independent clinic with a few doctors' names on it and told to call and make appointment.