Dr. Angelique Andrews Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Angelique Andrews?

Never go

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I have 2 kids dr Andrew can never see them if they are sick you have to go to urgent care. For both my kids annual appt. They rescheduled it then had the nerve to have a nurse to do the annual instead of her that didn't know anything! !!!! My kids will never go back

concerning

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I chose Dr Andrews because she saw me when I was pregnant. When my son was two he had a horrible yeast infection and she gave him cream that made it worse. After four days of bringing him in saying something esle was wrong we bought him to the er and they immediately brought him to the picu for type one diabetes. He was there for two weeks. She did visit him and apologized for not catching it. But the picu doctor said if we had waited another hour he would have died.

Overlooked

Posted on October 13th, 2014

My daughter is 18 months old and had been going to Dr Andrews since she was born, we really liked her because she's so patient and caging and very personal. But a couple months ago my daughter started this very crazy breathing episode (kinda like an asthma attack , but lasting days at a time), I of course brought her in right away and she would always see the nurse practioner instead of Dr Andrews.. But when I took her in her oxygen was below 92 and they would give her a breathing treatment and a shot and send us home.. Well it happened another 2 times over the course of 3 months and she saw the nurse practioner every time, and she kept doing the same thing, giving her breathing treatments and a shot and sending us home, we'll it happened one more time a week after being at Dr Andrews office so I took her to the hospital, her oxygen level was 87, her face and lips were turning blue because of how hard of time she was having breathing, she stayed in ICU for 2 days and then on the Pediatric floor for 4 more, she was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and those breathing episode were actually kusmos breathing that diabetics do when their blood sugar is VERY high... Im very disappointed that Dr Andrews would never see her especially on our 3rd trip.. And missed my daughter having diabetes THREE TIMES !! We are switching doctors to hopefully one that will be more involved and catch what's going on with my daughter!!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2012

DON'T GO!! STAY AWAY! In taking my newborn in for his first week check-up he had weighed less than his discharge from the hospital when weighed in his onesie and diaper. In going in for his 2 week PKU blood draw; he was weighed in his full outfit including hat and pacifier weighing the same as the week before. There was absolutely no concern from anyone in the office.Needless to say we changed practices where there was immediate concern over his weight. We hope by his 2 month check-up he will be back on track for healthy growth.There are several other lesser reasons why not to go including over 2 hours for the 1 week check and being told the only reason was it was busy - our appointment was within there first hour of business.

love dr. andrews!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

i always smile and feel very much at ease around dr. andrews. she was a doctor for my foster children and i was pregnant at the time and i told myself, this is the doctor that i want for my baby. i have never spent half the time my friends have at their doctor offices at dr. andrews. i trust her judgement and the fact that she will return my call in the middle of the night is so awesome and unlike none i have ever seen before. she also has children of her own so she is def a super woman.

Posted on February 17th, 2017