Dr. Angelique Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelique Brown?

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I have repeatedly tried to make appointments and have been given dates 4-6 weeks away. This has even been the case when my children have had sports injuries that required a visit that week to determine the extent of injury. Office staff have been rude about trying to make appointments and the Dr. rolled her eyes at me when I brought up care options and diagnosis from a previous doctor.

DUMB DOC

Posted on August 10th, 2014

Dr Brown saw me for 10 minutes and told me I was permanantly damaged from discontinuation of prescribed drugs by other docs. Now how in the heck can you determine that in less than 10 minutes. She told me i needed insurance yesterday! How about, I have been denied by BCBS. How she got any compassion award is beyond me??? I think she did not want to treat me due to no insurance even though I was prepared to pay. She is cruel and has no compassion. Note: I am a white female that has haunting thoughts and I have been suicidal due to her comment. Wonder how she got through med school???

Executive Specialist

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

EXCELLENT WORKS/ THANK YOU

Caring people

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr. Brown has a genuine concern for her patients that you can see right away....She takes as much time as you need to address your concerns and doesn't just try to quickly over them. She discusses it with you until you have all the information you need and you feel equipped to be a real partner in your own health care. Her staff are so friendly and warm! They try to make you feel right at home and are wonderful with children. My kids are actually happy when we have a Dr appt! Imagine that! I am so glad we found Dr. Brown and her team!

Posted on May 4th, 2016