Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelito A Sajor has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Angelito A Sajor has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Angelito A Sajor has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angelito A Sajor is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Sajor at the Pain Center is a very kind and considerate doctor. He's a very at peace kind of doc and has everything under control. I see him for my Botox treatments for Migraines. He's always cheeful and smiling, and brings alot of joy to those around him. He makes me feel at ease in my darkest times, when my pain is at its highest levels I like to see him. The pain center nurses make sure there is no pain when they put the IV's in for sedation, and Dr Sajor always seems to get just the right amount and the right coctail for my sedation. I am at peace when he does my Botox and sometimes during my darkest times when I need it most he does my trigger points and ONB. I've never been nervous with him, never waken up durning the proceedure, never been scared or upset. Yay to him!
I've seen Dr Sajor for 3 years. Yes, I needed to wait 4 months before I could get my initial appt but from there on my appts are on a regular basis.(Make your next appt the same day your there helps a lot!) I've lived with chronic pain (many causes) and after 12 years my neck pain is totally gone. Narcotics & other meds are not a problem AS LONG AS you are honest, stick with the dosage, and adhere to the other pain management program. Dr S is a doctor that WILL listen to you but you may have to initiate what you want to say - he's not a huge conversationlist. If you're in pain and want help - make an appt.
29 Years Experience
Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Angelito A Sajor accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnited Pain Center, 280 Smith Ave N Ste 600, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Angelito A Sajor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.