- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelle L Klar MD
Dr. Angelle L Klar, MD is a doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Alexandria, LA and Baton Rouge, LA. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Dr. Angelle L Klar has 3 locations
Dr. Angelle L Klar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Angelle L Klar has the following 4 expertise
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
Dr. Angelle L Klar Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- [ "Ambetter Superior Health Plan", "Ambetter Superior Health Plan" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Angelle L Klar
Angelle L. Klar, MD, FAAP, is a 1999 graduate of the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. She completed her pediatric residency at LSU in 2002 and neonatology fellowship at LSU and Tulane Medical Center in 2005. Dr. Klar is board certified in pediatrics and sub-board certified in neonatal-perinatal medicine.