Dr. Angelo C Cammarata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo C Cammarata?

shoulder

I was misdiagnosed and not listened to delaying my treatment for 7 months. I will never recommend this doctor!!!

excellent results from surgery

Dr. Cammaratta was thorough and answered all my questions. After 3 opinions I choose him for my rotator cuff surgery, and 8 weeks later I am very happy. Minimal pain. He is thoughtful and caring, the entire staff at BRBJ is good. You feel like a patient not a number. I Highly recommend Dr. Cammaratta

Last update from my two previous ones from Sept. 2012 and 2013

Well after more consevative treatment with my new doctor I finally went through with surgery on Tuesday. Considering that Dr. Cammarata never bothered to do any injections or a shoulder MRI it is no wonder that I never received a proper diagnosis, My new doctor knew one my first visit that my collerbone was to close to my shoulder and he also gave me my first injection. My second visit he scheduled a shoulder MRI and saw bone spurs and I was also diagnosed with Bicep Tendon issues and conservative treatment was tried. On Tueday during surgery I had my Bicep Tendon repaired, a bone spur removed, my collarbone shaved and smoothed, also bursitis was found and a labrium tear was found and repaired, Maybe if Dr. Cammarata would have listened to my complaints, done any injections even as a diagnostic tool, and/or done an MRI of my shoulder maybe I would not have suffered for over two years. I would NOT recommend this doctor...PERIOD!

I exhausted all presurgical options for treatment before deciding to go forward with surgery. Dr. Cammarata helped me through these, and gave conservative advice. His surgical skill is unparalleled, and he answered all questions and concerns I have had. This has been a very positive experience. I feel very fortunate that my doctor referred me to Dr Cammarata.

I would not recommend this doctor. His bedside manner is poor and he spent no time explaining my injury to me. My last visit I felt like he couldn't be bothered with me and just wanted me out. I'm on a workman's comp. case so maybe that's part of it but to me he is still getting paid and that is no excuse. If he doesn't want to deal with these cases then he shouldn't. I have been to his office for three appointments and all totaled he has not spent more than 20 minutes with me all together.

I had a complicated problem, and Dr. Cammarata did the best surgery for fast recovery. I've never had a better outcome for a surgery.

This doctor is the best doctor ever. There is know doctor better than him. I'll give him five stars.*****

Dr. Angelo C Cammarata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.