Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelo Capozzi
Dr. Angelo Capozzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Capozzi is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Northern California, Marin General Hospital and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Angelo Capozzi has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Angelo Capozzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.