Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelo Chirban has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angelo Chirban has the following 3 expertise
- Back Pain
Dr. Angelo Chirban has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 48
This office. My god. I began here in 2004 with Avascular Necrosis. Wait times usually 3 hours. I was given a mild pain medication my first visit. It worked fine but the PA kept insisting on increased doses until I was physically dependent. I didn't know anything about pills or narcotics, I was young and naive, and told that it was all fine. It led to needing meds just to stop withdrawal, nobody ever told me or warned me, I trusted I was taken care of properly. Now it's a decade later. I have been to rehab, methadone clinics, been treated like a junkie by most doctors. I have a hard time trusting a doctor anymore. I wish I'd have known back then.
Dr Angelo L Chirban MD was the only doctor with the the guts to help people in sever pain when all the other gutless doctors would not and now there is a witch hunt for his hide, the man deserves a metal of courage for what he was willing to do and he always played by the book when i was getting treatment after my automobil accident, who are you going to turn to if you are in need of pain medication now i will stand for this man any day of the week for what he did for me it`s to bad alot will not
Dr. Chirban delegated entirely too much authority to his front office staff. There was one female in particular who treated patients as her personal serfs. She was the rudest of them all and by and larger from the manager to appointment seters treated you like scum. They had no respect for patients and actted as if you were there for them and you were even lucky to get spit on by them and do not protest the treatment or the will ban you from the office forever without notice nor provide a refferal or return medical records.
Dr. Chirban is a good doctor. He was willing to help chronic pain patients when other doctors refused to do so out of fear of losing their licenses from the evil Arizona State Medical Board and the Gestapo DEA. Good luck trying to find another doctor help you with your pain meds. It won't be easy! You will have better luck buying them in Mexico!
Dr. Chirban is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angelo Chirban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.