Dr. Angelo Cumella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Cumella?

I would change doctors for the world

I've moved 770 miles away, but I still make the trip back north for me annual visit.

Outstanding service

Dr Cumella is an excellent and very professional doctor. I am so happy I came across the MKMG office in Carmel because the staff is just amazing. My d ...

My son might not be alive w/o him

I was looking up his information online for a friend who was looking for a GYN & wanted to post a review based on *actual experience* rather than just a commentary on out of country training. I had a fibroid which grew to the size of a 2nd fetus during pregnancy making for a quite tricky C-section. Although I understood the dangers involved he was always calm and reassuring. He followed the pregnancy closely through in-office sonograms and frequent scans with a specialist. He was very attentive during the stay in the hospital after the birth (much more a surgery than a standard procedure with 2 lives in the balance). It was clear he had a great relationship with the staff at Northern Westchester Hospital. He was recommended to me by a friend who had also had a complicated pregnancy and felt the same care, dedication, sense of security & gratitude for the delivery of a healthy child. We moved & I have not seen him since he joined Mount Kisco Medical so I am not sure if this is still the case, but when we saw him we knew that we would see him at all appointments and he would be at the delivery (not the doctor who was on call from the group) & this was also important to us. If this is not the case now it is probably the group's policy and not reflective of his individual dedication to his patient which was above & beyond. Thank you Dr. Cumella

MD degree from Grenada - enough said

You really have to look at where these doctors go to school to get their medical degrees. He went to Grenada for his, was there NO U.S. Medical School that he could get into, have to wonder about that one. It could mean the difference between getting good care or bad care.

Dr. Cumella is outstanding

He is the best!

A Wonderful Doctor

I had a very difficult pregnancy. Dr. Cumella was fantastic. He was not only very knowledgeable, but also very caring and concerned about me. He even held my hand when I was scared about having the epidural (my husband wasn't allowed to watch). And when I ran into him by chance, months after my delivery, he asked how me and my son were doing. Dr. Cumella is the consummate professional.

Dr. Angelo Cumella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brewster, NY.