- University Hospital
Angelo R Dacus has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Angelo R Dacus has the following 20 expertise
- Boutonnière Deformity of Finger (BD)
- Boxer’s Fracture "
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome "
- Colles Fracture"
- De Quervains Tenosynovitis (Stenosing Tenosynovitis or Washerwomans Sprain)"
- Dislocated Finger
- Elbow Fracture
- Finger Extensor Tendon Injury
- Finger Flexor Tendon Injury
- Finger Fracture
- Forearm Fracture
- Hand Surgery
- i-limb digits™
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) "
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow)"
- Muscle Strain
- Mutilating Hand Injuries
- Wrist Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2010)Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2011, 2010)Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Angelo R Dacus Accepts the Following Insurance
- 415 Ray C. Hunt Dr. Hand Center , 3rd Floor Charlottesville , VA (434) 982-4263
More about Angelo R Dacus
Dr. Dacus focuses on joint replacement in the hand and elbow and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty, as well as micro vascular surgery of the hand and upper extremity in his clinical practice. He is an Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery in the Hand and Upper Extremity Disorders division.