Dr. Angelo Mancuso Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Mancuso?

$$ DOES NOT LISTEN TO PATIENTS $$

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. Mancuso DOES NOT LISTEN! My wife has been there twice and leaves there furious every time. She will not be back. Her skin condition gets worse each and everyday. The doc throws reasons why she breaks out and she debunks each one bc she doesn't use the stuff he claims. He's just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. My wife tried to explain past medicines that worked and he didn't care and would not prescribe what worked. He just bluntly, says, "NO"! I guess it takes too much time to actually explain the reason...you know...time is money in that office. Then she ask for a refill of another medicine and he prescribed the wrong stuff when she went to the pharmacy. Again, HE DOES NOT LISTEN! You're known as "NEXT" in that office!!!

Try another doctor....any other doctor!!!

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Dr Mancuso is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever seen. He is terribly rude to his staff (has even been seen throwing charts at them, cussing them out, etc) and he will not remove more than one skin tag at a time. I went to another derm and had 3 removed all at the same time.

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Great Doctor!

Worst experience I've ever had

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Wish I could give zero stars. Absolutely worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor and his staff. Arrogant, rude and unconcerned are just a few words I would use to describe them. From the moment I checked in at the front desk, from getting my test results was an absolute nightmare. I had heard mixed reviews and I had put off my appointment for this reason, do not wasted your time or more importantly your money.

Worst doctor on the planet

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Wait time is terrible, no TV or wifi to entertain patients while they wait. Staff was rude, got back to the room and had to wait some more for the doctor to grace me with his presence. He comes in, rushes through everything, does not listen to my concerns, wants me to make a follow up appointment (and go through the wait again! and pay copay again!).....also says he can only remove 1-2 skin tags at a time but other doctors will remove at least 10 in one visit. Makes me feel like he is money hungry. Then tries to sell expensive products to make even more money. Terrible experience and I will never go back.

Terrible....everything

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Get with the times man. If you want your results you have to call them (in my experience several times because they rarely call you back). He was an arrogant jerk and should retire. Doesn't listen, talks down to you. Find someone else, anyone else!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

HORRIBLE!!

Epic fail

Posted on October 28th, 2015

1. In the waiting room for almost 2 hours 2. Staff was beyond rude to everyone. 3. Doctor was writing a prescription before I could even explain my illness. 4. He did not hear one word I said. I will never ever again.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I like him.

not friendly

Posted on April 17th, 2015

was non friendly, and treated me like i was poor and dumb.

Avoid this doctor like the bubonic plague

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I do not know what is worse the doctor who looks straight through you and pays no attention to your concerns and runs out of the office and you know less than you knew before you saw him about your mole that you are frightened about or the shrill, fish marm office staff screeching at each other in the back. I will NOT BE BACK TO SEE THIS DOCTOR EVER AGAIN IN THIS LIFETIME!!!! Find yourself a real doctor!!!!!!

Biggest jerk award

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Wow, what a jerk. Yelled at his office staff in front of patients. He's lucky those sweet girls put up with him. Doesn't take much of a man to belittle young girls like that. Very unprofessional and poor character. I feel sorry for his staff.