Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelo C Mendez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angelo C Mendez has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Angelo C Mendez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angelo C Mendez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have been seeing Dr. Mendez for 22 years now. This year I have had another medical issued. I turned to Dr. Mendez for help since he has known me the longest. Him and Yossa have been working with me to find a doctor that can help me. I need a letter from doctors to get into a study. Of the three doctors I had DR. Mendez's letter the next day. All the other doctors still have no gotten me their letters. He is the best.
Dr. Mendez and his staff (Bonita and Yossi, especially) are like family. I have been seeing them for over 10 years and without a doubt would recommend him to anyone needing a reliable, caring, knowledgeable ObGYN. If I had to count how many babies of friends I know he has delivered, I couldn't... I lose track after going through both hands... He is excellent at what he does- I have referred many friends to him who are now patients as well. If you are looking for someone with great bedside manner and someone who makes you feel comfortable, Dr. Mendez is your doctor. I love how before my very first appointment with him, he actually had me come back into his office to get to know me before an examination--- what a great way to set the precedent for what typically is a female's not favorite appointment each year.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1983
Baylor Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAngelo C Mendez Md, 1344 Lakeview Dr, Southlake, TX
Dr. Angelo C Mendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.