Have you seen Dr. Angelo Sambunaris?

Kind, Patient, Understandin

I suffer from depression and have some family issues that contribute to my anxiety. I love Dr. Sambunaris. When things seemed bleak, he gave me the tools I needed to cope. He listens!!! He is a dear man, and a wonderful doctor. Great Psychiatrist are not easy to find and he is the best.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

I wish I could see him for all my medical problems. He is caring ,knowledgeable, patient, spot on with diagnoses, spends all the time needed to understand all I need, knows all about various medicines. I wish everyone could see him. Don't sell yourself short, see the BEST. He also has an amazing staff.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Angelo Sambunaris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.