Dr. Angelo M Santiago Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo M Santiago?

I love Dr. Santigo he is well versed in my MS and great understanding

Greedy

In my opinioin he is mean sprited, arrogant and greedy. Does not have the patience for folow up and treatment.

my time is valuable too

I am always early by 5-10 mins, taken to my room just to wait 30 more mins. I don't get it, but he is very caring, easy to talk to, the rest of his staff are excellent also. They are there for the patient, not the pay check.

Long Time Casper Patient

Santiago is very compassionate and caring. He personally attends to the patient, personally conducts his own tests and then personally reviews all your test results with you. His staff was very easy to work with and understanding of the suffering I have been experiencing. Getting an appointment, once I explained my symptoms, was within a day or two. Yes, Santiago will conduct tests, as he did in my case, to rule out other major causes or illnesses but I felt that he was being thorough and doing his best to help me find out what the cause of my nerve pain was. The other review seems prejudiced against individuals from the Philipines - as for myself, I don't care where they are from as long as they are a good doctor. Santiago, on ocassion, spent time going over my symptoms, test results, options and even referred me to another neurologist in Denver for a 2nd opinion. He seems very dedicated and I can tell that being a doctor isn't just a 9 to 5 job for him but his profession.

Dr. Angelo M Santiago is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.