Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelo J Sorce has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Angelo J Sorce has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Angelo J Sorce is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Feel very comfortable talking to him, he has a great personality, He has performed at least 3 surgeries with perfect results. If I have any injuries I call him knowing he'll take care of me and I have no worries. And also has wonderful surgery Doctors assisting, so no worries there and can't forget the office Gal's Great too!!
Would never recommend or return. Staff was extremely unethical and could be heard discussing patients in unflattering manner. Receptionist was shockingly rude. Doctor Sorce was pleasant, though insincere at best. Did not feel comfortable!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Sorce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Michigan State University
Dr. Angelo J Sorce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Orthopedic Specialists, 5958 N Canton Center Rd Ste 700, Canton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angelo J Sorce in this video.
Dr. Angelo J Sorce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.