Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I have a confession...Dr. Stoy is the only OB-GYN I've ever seen. He started seeing me after my appendix ruptured while on a family vacation in Arizona. After 19 days in the hospital, the surgeon that operated on me made some phone calls back to Michigan and asked Dr. Stoy to take my case. That was 27 years ago and one bouncing baby boy later! Dr. Stoy is a wonderful, wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner. I feel completely at ease discussing any medical issue. I have never, ever been made to feel rushed through my appointments. He has helped me through some very difficult medical issues; both my husband and I think the world of him.
Dr. Stoy will always do what's right for his patients, even if it means putting himself in an awkward or uncomfortable situation. He did this for me when I expressed a concern about the relsults of a diagnostic test being compromised. This study was not performed at his facility or even at his hospital. He could have easily used the non-affliation as an excuse for non-action. He didn't. Instead, he called up the department head and spoke to him on my behalf. Pretty impressive. His bedside manner is as equally impressive. He is warm, caring, and compassionate. He gives you his undivided attention every visit. He never takes your concerns lighty, and every question you ask recieves a thoughtful and knowledgeable answer. I feel more comfortable with him than any woman doctor I have ever met. I know i can talk to him about anything and not worry about being emabarassed or judged. He is truly one special doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Stoyanovich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsHorizon Ob/Gyn, 28001 Schoenherr Rd Ste 2, Warren, MI
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.