Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 4 of 10
I have a confession...Dr. Stoy is the only OB-GYN I've ever seen. He started seeing me after my appendix ruptured while on a family vacation in Arizona. After 19 days in the hospital, the surgeon that operated on me made some phone calls back to Michigan and asked Dr. Stoy to take my case. That was 27 years ago and one bouncing baby boy later! Dr. Stoy is a wonderful, wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner. I feel completely at ease discussing any medical issue. I have never, ever been made to feel rushed through my appointments. He has helped me through some very difficult medical issues; both my husband and I think the world of him.
Dr. Stoy will always do what's right for his patients, even if it means putting himself in an awkward or uncomfortable situation. He did this for me when I expressed a concern about the relsults of a diagnostic test being compromised. This study was not performed at his facility or even at his hospital. He could have easily used the non-affliation as an excuse for non-action. He didn't. Instead, he called up the department head and spoke to him on my behalf. Pretty impressive. His bedside manner is as equally impressive. He is warm, caring, and compassionate. He gives you his undivided attention every visit. He never takes your concerns lighty, and every question you ask recieves a thoughtful and knowledgeable answer. I feel more comfortable with him than any woman doctor I have ever met. I know i can talk to him about anything and not worry about being emabarassed or judged. He is truly one special doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stoyanovich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsHORIZON OB/GYN, 28001 Schoenherr Rd Ste 2, Warren, MI
Dr. Angelo P Stoyanovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.