Dr. Angelo Vlessis Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Vlessis?

A historic event but well remembered

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I was rushed to St Charles 19 years ago in an ambulance. The first attempt to put in a new heart valve did not take, and I was rushed back into surgery, where a new mechanical St Jude Mitral Heart Valve was inserted by Dr Vlessis. I am hoping to go back to Bend to see him again and get his opinion on correcting the leakage around my heart valve. I was very impressed with Dr. Vlessis's bed side manner and the care and time he took with me to explain what he had done. I would highly recommend Dr. Vlessis to anyone needing heart surgery. I am sure he had a lot to do with saving my life!

Highly recommend!

Posted on March 13th, 2014

My only surgery experience, but ultimately the most important as it saved my life. Dr. Vlessis's reputation and admiration by coworkers in the local medical field is remarkable and impressive to say the least. Unsolicited feedback by the same professional types was always incredibly passionate in admiration for his skills. His bedside manner was extremely friendly, calming and left me confident that I was in great hands. Based on what I knew that I had put my body through due to my poor choices in taking adequate recommended preventative care, other doctors implied quite strongly that I not only could have died but that only minimal long term damage to my heart having occurred is amazing. I attribute this to Dr. Vlessis's skills. Obviously, I would encourage anyone requiring this type of surgery to use him.

Posted on October 30th, 2010

Dr. Vlessis was great. He treated my congenital heart defect and I was out of the hospital in 3 days. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon. He is a good person and an excellent surgeon.

A comfort

Posted on August 29th, 2009

Angelo Vlessis came to my aid when i had a problem after bypass surgery. He became my confidont for the five days i spent in the hospital. He was the only surgeon i saw in my room after my ordeal.

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

Highly skilled sureon, with excellent patient rapport.

Posted on May 29th, 2017