Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelos Konstas
Dr. Angelos Konstas, MD, PHD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with other offices in Arcadia, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Konstas is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Angelos Konstas has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Angelos Konstas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.