Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angie H Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
Over my 62 years I have seen many doctors and I would easily rate her at the top..... Entered Emergency Room with excruciating pain in stomach area. I immediately had total confidence in her ability and knowledge as she examined me and diagnosed the problem. Her communication skills were excellent, as she explained complicated facts in a way I easily understood them....She treated me and advised for followup. Easy 5 star Dr. my guess would be...... she finished top in her class.. Gall blader
19 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Angie H Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt. Marys Sacred Heart Hospital (formerly Ty Cobb Regional Medical Center), 367 Clear Creek Pkwy, Lavonia, GA
Dr. Angie H Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lavonia, GA.