3.0

Have you seen Dr. Angie M Ragas?

Patient and kind

Saw Dr Ragas on a very busy Sunday. She explained test results and snswered my questions without being rushed or in a hurry. Left with an 11 page discharge summary that I can refer back to. Patients are not always easy to deal with....especially those in a lot of pain and she was very compassionate....her heart is in what she does and it shows.

Very thorough & compassionate

She told my pregnant wife that I gave her an STD. like really! !!! Then she ran all kinds of test and blood work alone with a pregnant test and a blood clotting test all because I have really good Aetna insurance well there not in the Aetna network so now I'm receiving bills from her office and from the pathology for all the unnecessary blood work. BTW my wife was dehydrated from morning sickness. meanwhile waiting on the test results to get back this almost cost us a divorce

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Angie M Ragas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Slidell, LA.

Dr. Angie M Ragas Is this you?