The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anh-Dao V Le has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Anh-Dao V Le has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Anh-Dao V Le has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Correct address for this doctor is : 3110 Chino Ave, ste 270, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Phone: (909) 465-9266 (Medical group staff will give you the wrong phone number) I'd give Dr. Le 2.5 verging on 3 stars for the following reasons: 4 stars: My daughter had this crazy itchy painful rash that broke out all over her whole body. The first dermatologist we were referred to wouldn't see us until a month out. Rediculous. But Dr. Le would see us the next day. Office wait time was extremely short as well. 4 stars: Dr. Le was very personable. She and her staff were kind, especially with my daughter who freaked out when they had to take a biopsy. 1 star: My concern was if it was contagious, and if she could return to school. Dr. Le was pretty certain it wasn't contagious and offered a letter I could give to the school confirming she wasn't contagious. She said that I should treat my kid with a cream for 2 weeks and if the rash didn't go away then it was scabies (highly contagious), and that the biopsy would tell. ACK!! Though I'm a working mom with little leave, out of moral regard for the rest of the school population I kept my kid out of school, and requested a letter saying my kid should be kept home until biopsy was confirmed. 2 stars: Every time I try to call the office during regular business hours I either get a busy signal (what? no call service? - I have to cold call 15-20 times to get through), or the answering machine that the office is closed, though the message says that the office should be open. 1 star: I received a call from someone in the office calling me back to "confirm an appointment" two days after the biopsy was taken. The lady sounded like she didn't speak english, and skeptically asked her if the biopsy results had really come back so quickly, she just repeated that we should come in the next day. When I came in that morning (annoyed they couldn't tell me the results on the phone), the staff said they had never made an appointment for me and didn't know who it was that called. (A royal waste of my time when I can't afford to take off of work already). Will give her an extra 3 stars if the diagnosis is accurate and treatment actually works. Right now the treatment is working, but I'm unsure if it's actually treating the root cause of the issue or just covering up the symptoms.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Anh-Dao V Le accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anh-Dao V Le in this video.
Dr. Anh-Dao V Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.