Dr. Anh-Hong Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anh-Hong Tran?

Dedicated/Caring Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Very determined to make you feel better by conducting many tests to get to the root of the problem. She picked a very good Nurse too! Together they make a great medical team that truly care for their patients. Only problem is getting an appointment sometimes because the word has got around she is exceptional and has a gazillion patients. Sometimes it takes 15-25 minutes to see her only because she gives everyone 110%.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Very professional and understanding of problems

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Very thorough Great bedside manner Candid

Posted on October 1st, 2015

She takes you health & making you better very seriously. She is very sweet & caring & knows exactly what she's doing.

Great Urologist, Recommended highly

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Great doctor and staff. Really put you at ease during what could be embarrassing exams.

Not the best....

Posted on April 1st, 2015

To start off, I must say that I am the type of person that always seeks the best of the best when it comes to my healthcare providers. It was very easy to book an appointment with this Physician. The staff, is definitely not the most courteous bunch...SPECIALLY when you are on the PHONE with them. They are very quick, snippy, and pretty much rude. If you have any questions for them be prepared to have them cut you off. It also seems like they lack some communication skills among their staff when it comes to their patients information. Dr. Tran, I would have to say, did not know how to accurately diagnose my husband. She opted for several procedures that were very unnecessary, and put him on medication that he did not even need!! She is not too friendly, she is a pretty serious person. I must say she will spend her time with you, and try to talk about your needs, and symptoms. Although, she does not come up with enough questions to ask you! Her and her staff do not follow up with you after a visit. I had to call their office several times just to get them to transfer my husbands medical history to a new Urologist. Would I recommend her to anyone? NO. There are better, caring, friendly, and knowledgeable urologists in the Dallas area.

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Tran she is so sweet and easy to talk to and take very good care of me. I love the fact that she knows most of her patients by name and or face. I love her nurses they all have been go great. I have never had an issue with getting appointments. I plan on staying with Dr. T for as long as I have my issue. Thanks Dr. Tran for being such a great person.

office staff rude

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. Tran is delightful...if you can cope with her office staff. I visited both Plano office & Med City and experienced office staff that ignores you until they need something. I work in healthcare and know the importance of customer service. These young people need to learn manners & how they are representing a business. I would pick another dr. if I had not already started treatment.

love her

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Great doctor what every good doctor should be

Exceptionally gifted in diagnosis and surgical skills.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Am daily grateful for her expert care and my improved quality of life.

Caring, Competent and Professional

Posted on February 11th, 2012

Dr. Tran explained everything so that I could understand why she needed each test, how each outcome fit into the puzzle of pain I was experiencing, and then how best to proceed at every step. I had to wait a couple of weeks to see her the first time, but she was well worth the wait. She even gave me samples of each medication so that I could try the results before paying for a prescription, and asked that I call her if any problems came up. Dr. Tran even postponed my surgery the day before it was scheduled because my gallbladder started acting up. A lot of other doctors would have been more concerned with their surgery schedule, than my safety. I am very grateful that Dr. Tran is my doctor and I will recommend her to my family and friends. She is easy to talk to and truly cares about her patients! Thank you, Dr. Tran!

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

Dr. Tran has exceptional bedside manner! She explains everything thoroughly and takes time to be sure that all of the patient's questions have been answered. While I had to wait for quite a while, I think it was worth it to have this top-notch, professional, and genuine doctor.I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing a competent urologist.