Dr. Anh-Tuan Truong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anh-Tuan Truong?

Simply the BEST

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I am so thrilled with my breast augmentation results! I could not have chosen a better surgeon. Dr. Truong was patient, professional, skilled and kind every step of the way. He listened to what I was hoping to achieve and made it happen. He set my expectations and gave me advice when I asked for it. He and his staff are wonderful people and my results are absolutely perfect!

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Incredible surgeon who has great patient-etiquette/bedside manner. Dr. Truong is as professional and genuine a surgeon i've come across. I was extremely happy with my results and though I was a very mild case/surgery for him, he continued to follow up with me many months after he probably needed to -- this just goes to show the care he treats every patient with.

My miricle Dr

Posted on July 16th, 2015

My experience with Dr Troung was amazing!! He made me feel comfortable knowing I was very comlexed anout my chest area! Loved his nurses amd atmoephere was awesome I recommend Hom to all of you whom are concidering breast augmentation!!!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Wonderful experience and even better results!

Dr. Truong and his staff are the best!!!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I would like to say "THANK YOU", to Dr. Truong and his wonderful staff. Thinking about having surgery can be an overwhelming decision. You can go through so many different emotions. After finding Dr. Truong, my husband and I knew we had found the perfect match for what I wanted in my surgeon. Dr. Truong has the best "bedside manner ". From the moment I met him he was patient and took the time to address all my questions and concerns. The entire staff makes you feel so comfortable, like you're family. He is an amazing surgeon. I had a mommy makeover ( BA and TT) and I am amazed with my results. I wanted to look better after having 3 wonderful boys, but I didn't want to look like a had "something done". I look so natural, that people that have known me for so time couldn't figure out what was different. They just thought I looked really good. Which is a wonderful compliment! I look my pictures of my body before my procedure, and I can't believe the difference. I can honestly say the having Dr. Truong as my surgeon is the best choice that I made. He truly is a surgeon who cares about his patients.

My Miracle

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I must say Thank You!!!!! Dr. Truong and his Nurses!!! From the first day I walked into the office, Dr Truong and Staff made me feel at home! They are friendly, warm and they have the right words of comfort to make you feel comfortable with the Doctor. I had a complex with my chest, after 20 years of marriage still kept myself covered because I disliked my flat chest. I have wanted to have a breast augmentation since I was 18, Now at 43: I am so happy that I waited and Chose Dr. truang. He knows what he is doing!!!! I wanted to go to what I thought was the right size for my frame Yet he stated, that I could pull off a larger size. Glade I LISTENED. I went to a 400cc and it Looks So Natural. His front staff and Head Nurse Susan made me feel like FAMILY. I received a call the day of surgery, the next day and followed up day five and The Office front staff treated me like a person and even more so Family. I had such a great experience that I Bragg about the entire office as well as his work!! I truly recommend Dr Truong because he did such a wonderful job, and my Husband whom was not too convinced, Loves My New Twins as he Is Very Happy with the Results. Thank you Tampa bay Surgical Arts, Thank YOU Dr TRUONG!!!!!!!!

Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Truong is the most caring and amazing surgeon there is. His work is done in a very professional manner and to the finest detail possible. I would highly reccomend him to anyone that is looking to have any work done. He performed a tummy tuck and breast augmentation on me-and lets just say that the results were beyond my expectations. I cant say enough about how great of a surgeon he is.

Best I've Seen

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I had breast surgery with Dr Truong and I was very pleased and happy with my results and with how they looked and felt. I loved their staff and how fast, kind and accurate they were. Love Lve Love them!!!I highly recommend them!

Posted on November 27th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Truong and staff. I went to his office for a breast augmentation consultation and knew right away he was the doctor for me. He was honest,understanding and most of all, he listened to me. I booked my surgery and was excited to finally look and feel my best. The morning of my surgery was finally here! My Husband took me to the surgery center and the staff prepared me for the O.R. Dr. Truong came in and talked to me a bit, then walked me into the operating room. I woke up feeling groggy, but I had full breasts! I was in recovery for an hour or so when Dr. Truong came to see me. I was released and went home straight to bed. By the next evening I was at the mall! I didn't need my pain meds anymore either! I am very satisfied with my results. I honestly can say that I would do it all over again. It was a very easy procedure for me even being I have never even had a tooth pulled. I have had a few checkups with Dr. Truong and everything is going well. I will definitely be going back to him in the future.

Posted on October 14th, 2011

If you are looking for a professional, caring MD I would highly recommend Dr. Truong. I have been a patient of his for almost six months now and I am highly satisfied with my results. His staff and himself are very frinedly and his office is clean and comfortable. Also, he is extremely well priced considering his profession (plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures). I will be a returning patient, and I have had such good results that even some of my family members are now going to him. Very satisfied customer!

Emergency Gallblader removal

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Great bedside manner. Made himself available to me in order to address the 2cm gall stone found in the tests I had that morning.He explained everything he was going to do in plain English and had no "airs" about him that made me feel inferior or stupid. He answered every question I had, Both he and his assistant Dr. Hogan had service oriented demeanors and kind faces that immediately made me feel I was in good hands.I have not yet had any experience with his office but will update my rating upond my follow up appointment.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Before meeting with Dr. Truong I had been dealing with years of unhappiness with the work done by a previous doctor. I had met with several plastic surgeons in Tampa Bay area and felt most confident with Dr. Truong and his ability to correct my breast. Dr. Truong had me at ease after explaining to me what his vision was for my final outcome. I did a lot of research on Dr. Truong and have also known others he has worked on and have heard nothing but great things. After a fairly easy recovery I was amazed at the results I saw when the bandage came off!!!It was better than I even imagined!!! Dr. Truong had his work cut out for him and he more than delivered!!! Ive never been so happy with my body! Even weeks after my procedure his follow-up and sincerity that he gives to each of his clients is more than anyone could ask for. The staff at Tampa Bay Surgical Arts is so friendly and helpful. They make me feel right at home! Thank you Dr. Truong and the wonderful staff at Tampa Bay Surgical Arts!!!