Dr. Anh Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anh Campbell?

Not

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Condescending attitude, no bedside manner. I went elsewhere.

Staff

Posted on September 12th, 2016

The staff in this office are very cold and aren't concerned about patients welfare

Sent for second opinion

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I was referred by my PCP for a second opinion. I found Dr campbell to be professional and extremely competent. She listened to my complaints and concerns. She spent a great deal of time examining me and discovered a condition that had been missed by my previous cardiologist. She explained what care I might need in the future and even suggested a special diet to help me. Dr Anh is one of the best, most capable, caring doctors I have ever seen. All I can say is thank you.

Thorough Review of Medical History

Posted on October 7th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Campbell. I found her office and staff to be very courteous and professional. The wait to see Dr. Campbell was less than 20 minutes.I have a long history of obesity and heart disease in my family. Dr. Campbell was very professional, diligent and conscientious with her assessment of my condition. She answered all my questions and took the time to explain my course of treatment. She used language that I can understand. Dr. Campbell was concerned about my overall health and made me feel comfortable that with the correct phyiscal and health changes that I would be on the "correct" path in the near future. I would highly recommend her and her office.

Greatful patient.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Greatful patient. Dr. Campbell's delivery of care was professional and her level of attention was superb. I was able to asked a lot of questions and get my fears addressed within a comfortable setting. I felt comfortable with her care and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an open dialogue and a detailed diagnoses.

Excellent & caring cardiologist

Posted on October 4th, 2010

I came to see Dr. Cambell for a second opinion. She was thorough in her review and assessment. She took time to explain my condition as well as further testings and why. I plan to switch my cardiologist for her!

Positive experience - Good outcome

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Thorough and excellent diagnosis, recommendations, and care after heart attack and rush to ER and ICU (were I first met Dr.Campbell). For the past seven years, follow ups after the heart attack and installation of three stents have been satisfactory, including stress EKG/echocardiograms as clearance for other surgeries. Also visits to check up while hospitalized for other surgery. I have heard complaints about manner, but I don't have any.

Posted on October 31st, 2016