Have you seen Dr. Anh P Dang-Vu?

Some dermatologists ask you to come back during surgery hours to have minor lumps removed. This doctor will do it during the same visit and it only takes a few minutes. No fuss.

Please DO NOT visit or recommend this doctor. She just gives the medicine with out discussing much about what kind of side effects the medicine could have. Please DO NOT visit or recommend this doctor. We have made a biggest mistake visiting this doctor and suffering now.

Five Stars Doctor.

Dr. Anh and his staff have taken excellent care of me. Everyone in his office is friendly and approachable. Dr Anh answers all my questions , she did not rush, I was very pleased ....

Can't really rate her based on care...

The reason for my review is basically to say that I walked out. I made an appointment during my lunch hour and I waited there over an hour before I finally said I had to get back to work and I just walked out. To wait there for more than an hour and not be seen? Sorry, but there are many dermatologists out there -- you're not the only one...you may think you're time is valuable, but so is ours and to make patients wait that long (and who knows how much longer I would've been sitting there if I didn't walk out) is disgraceful.

Saved My Life

Previous dermatologist was awful, and failed to diagnose carcenoma. I found Dr. Dang-Vu and her staff excellent. I receive treatment at her Falls Church office.

Minimal Interest, Low Energy

This doctor was polite, but disengaged. The initial appt. was over quickly and she took little interest in my tangential dermatological questions. Not someone I would strongly recommend.

No follow up, no communicate from staffs

Staffs say they will call me to update on status of my medication approval, but never call. I call several times and still get no definitive answer.Unprofessional staffs. I will not go to this office again.The doctor is OK.

Dr. Anh P Dang-Vu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.