Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anh T Lam has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 5 of 7
A bit shocked to find poor reviews of Dr. Lam. She, her group, and the hospital (Memorial Miramar) were good beyond belief to me. Excellent medical care and genuinely caring human beings. I'm both homeless and uninsured, and bounced back for treatment after a poor experience with another doctor and my condition becoming worse. The level of care on this hospital stay was excellent. Dr. Lam spent a great amount of time with me. She explained clearly, answered questions on a wide range of subjects (physical and mental well-being, follow up concerns, whatever concerns/questions I had were addressed; whenever possible, the hospital staff did as well). She is fairly no-nonsense, but not a robot. Not a bad word to say.
This person is scary! She refuses to respect the patience or family and seemed to be put out by the slightest amount of effort. Make sure that you never get sick over a holiday weekend, because you will really be inconveniencing HER! I was born at Baptist Hospital and my whole family has utilized the facility as needed, but with a person of this low caliber on staff we will surely think twice. Avoid this person at all cost. Deplorable.
Aside from the putrifyingly unsanitary amount of grease on this woman's face was enough to fry a days worth of KFC, she had the bedside manner of a lawyer-fearing android. I went to the Baptist Hospital emergency room after a seizure, which apparently she confused with some sort of psychiatric situation (how scary is that!). She also gave me medication that my family told her i reacted badly to. Completely deplorable, no respect for me or my family concerns. This 'person' is not suited to treat ANY mammal. Avoid her at all cost, for the safety of yourself and family. This person will make me think twice before sending myself or anyone else to Baptist Hospital.
14 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Anh T Lam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQueen's Medical Center, 1301 Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anh T Lam in this video.
Dr. Anh T Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.