Dr. Aniela S Nastase Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Aniela S Nastase?

Amazing

Dr. Natase has taken care of my son since he was a baby and has watched him grow into a young man. Has always made sure he was thoroughly checked out and always has a smile and a hug for both of us. She even made sure she sent us to a very good pediatric endocrinologist when he was showing signs of precocious puberty. Love how she also believes in Western and Eastern medicine and is always open to new ideas. Would highly recommend her.

Mother

I'm going to start by saying I can not believe it aha has over 25 years of experience and be so bad at why she does and not friendly at all. She could not even tell me that was wrong with my child and I told her what was work with him and she say oh his fine just bed doing what your doing and come back if he gets worse of be gets any other symptoms. A 8 1/2 month old child with 103 fever did not have enough symptoms for her. I wish I never went to her it was a easy I my time. I had to brings son to anther doctor the says day and she found him with ear throat infection that this other one said he did not have. Please don't waist your time with this Docter she is waist of time. I never been to a worse Docter in my life and I hope I never will agin.

Type 2 Diabetes